Sau chủ đề Công nghệ, đừng bỏ qua list từ vựng đặc sắc với chủ đề Khoa học – Science cùng những ví dụ áp dụng trong IELTS Speaking Part 1 ngay sau đây:
- A side effect – Tác dụng phụ
Ex: Drugs should not be tested on animals because there are many possible side effects.
- Proof – Minh chứng, bằng chứng
Ex: We now have proof that climate change is caused by human activity.
- Experiment – Thí nghiệm
Ex: Scientists are conducting experiments to test the effectiveness of the new drug.
- Gene – Gen
Ex: Genes are an important factor in personality development.
- Genetic Engineering/Modification – Kỹ thuật cấy ghép gen
Ex: There is evidence that genetically modified food is harmful to humans.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) – Sinh vật biến đổi Gen
Ex: Most commercialised GMO crop plants are insect resistant and/or herbicide tolerant.
- Clone – Nhân bản vô tính
Ex: The first animal to be cloned was Dolly the sheep.
- Geoengineering – Địa kỹ thuật (kỹ thuật cải tạo trái đất)
Ex: Some scientists believe geoengineering is the only way to reduce the warming of the climate.
- Cyber – Tất cả những gì liên quan đến máy tính và Internet
- Cyberbully: Bắt nạt trên mạng
Ex: Cyberbullying via social media such as Facebook has become a major problem.
- Cybercafe: quán cafe có máy tính kết nối internet
Ex: A cybercafe is a place where you can buy drinks and use computers at the same time.
- High-Tech / Hi-Tech – Công nghệ cao
Ex: Japan is a very high-tech country. Everyone has all the latest electronic gadgets.
- Theory – Lý thuyết
Ex: There are two opposing theories on the causes of climate change – one says it is caused by humans, the other believe it is a natural cycle.
Áp dụng trả lời Speaking Part 1:
- Do you like science?
No, I don’t. I think the concepts and theories I learn in Science are so intriguing and complex. Besides, Science subjects require us to do a large number of assignments which is quite overwhelming.
- What science have you studied?
I have studied a wide range of science subjects such as Physics, Maths, Biology, and Chemistry during my secondary and high school.
- How do you study science?
At first, I focus on to teachers’ lectures to understand key concepts as well as formulas needed. Then I try to work on the exercises on my own. Whenever I face with any difficulties, I will ask for advice from other friends or my teacher.