Đề tài môi trường là đề tài được quan tâm nhiều trong đời sống, bởi vậy không có gì lạ khi Topic này xuất hiện khá thường xuyên trong kỳ thi IELTS. Vậy các bạn cần làm gì để giải quyết đề tài này trong phòng thi? Đừng lo, check ngay list từ vựng cực chất ở band 7.0 với chủ đề Environment ngay nhé!
- Environment – Môi trường
Ex: More must be done to protect the environment from pollution.
- Climate – Khí hậu
Ex: The Mediterranean region tends to have a mild climate over the winter.
- Climate Change – Biến đổi khí hậu
Ex: Climate Change is one of the most serious problems that the world is facing today.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – Khí C02
Ex: The burning of fossil fuels releases large amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, which leads to global warming.
- Fossil Fuels – Nhiên liệu hóa thạch (than đá, gas, dầu mỏ)
Ex: Some people do not believe that human’s reliance on fossil fuels is to blame for global warming.
- Global Warming – Sự nóng lên của trái đất
Ex: Deforestation is contributing to global warming because trees absorb carbon dioxide.
- Deforestation – Nạn phá rừng
Ex: Deforestation is destroying animal habitats.
- Habitats – Môi trường sống
Ex: With so many areas of woodland being cut down, a lot of wildlife is losing its natural habitat.
- Ecosystem – Hệ sinh thái
Ex: The world has a delicately balanced ecosystem, and pollution can damage this.
- Marine: hải dương
Ex: The marine ecosystem was badly damaged by the oil spill..
- Biodiversity – Đa dạng sinh học
Ex: The rich and diverse biodiversity of our planet must be protected.
- Contamination – Ô nhiễm
Ex: The water has been contaminated by the release of toxic chemicals into the river.
- Toxic / Toxin – Chất độc, độc tố
Ex: The dumping (sự xả thải bừa bãi) of toxic waste has contaminated the area.
Leaded fuel from cars releases toxins into the air which can affect the brain.
- Waste – Chất thải
Ex: The Green Party opposes any kind of nuclear waste being dumped at sea.
- Emission – Khí thải/ Sự thải ra
Ex: Emissions from car exhausts cause pollution around cities.
- Erosion – Xói mòn
Ex: Over-farming causes soil erosion.
- Drought – Hạn hán
Ex: The severe drought this year has led to the loss of many lives.
- Pollution – Sự ô nhiễm
Ex: Environmental pollution must be a top priority of governments.
- Sustainable – Bền vững
Ex: Countries need to promote sustainable development in order to protect the environment from further damage.
2.Áp dụng trả lời IELTS Speaking Part 1
What kind of weather do you dislike?
– I do not like the extreme heat of summer, but do you know what I disliked more? A humid weather; at least in the summer you could sweat off the heat, but in a humid environment, the effectiveness of sweating in cooling the body is reduced by reducing the rate of evaporation of moisture from the skin.
What is the best/worst weather for traveling in?
– In my opinion, the best weather to travel is in a slight rainy season. Why? Because it is the off season, less traffic jam, lower prices for tickets and food and you don’t have to compete with other tourists in terms of time by falling in line on order to enjoy a tourist site.
The worst weather to travel in is of course the typhoon season. Because it is safe to stay indoors and to avoid flooded areas, establishments are closed and flights get cancelled.