Đối với IELTS Learner, bên cạnh những tài liệu tham khảo, ôn luyện thông thường, việc tiếp xúc với các đề thi IELTS là vô cùng quan trọng.
Hiểu được điều này, ITN gửi đến bạn bài viết “Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Tháng 4+5/2019”, là những đề thi thực tế được học viên ITN review lại sau khi thi.
- Hướng dẫn trả lời các dạng câu hỏi trong IELTS Speaking Part 1
- Những Tips Cực Chất Cho IELTS Speaking Part 2
- Cách miêu tả số liệu trong Writing Task 1
- 5 BƯỚC LÀM TẤT CẢ CÁC DẠNG BÀI TRONG IELTS WRITING TASK 2
1. Đề IELTS Speaking 22/3/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Home, Car, Music.
- Task 2: Describe a good law in your country.
- Task 3: Are police offficers popular in your country?; Qualities they should have?; Why do people prefer becoming lawyers to police officers?; Do people in your country obey the law well?; Is anytime that breaking the law a good thing?
2. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 27/4/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Work or Study, Boats
- Task 2: Describe about the thing you achieved that made you proud
- Task 3: Achievement in work: Do you think reward in company is important?; What thing should leader give their staff?
3. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 2/5/2019
- Task 1: Do you like to travel in the outer space, what would you do if you had that opportunity; Types of movie, how often do you go to the cinema?
- Task 2: Describe a time you had some medicine.
4. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 4/5/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Study, Environment, Transport.
- Task 2: Describe a historical building.
- Task 3: What do you think about that building?; The meaning of that building?; Do you think the preservation of old buildings is good? Are old buildings better than the current building? Why?; Do you think the government should spend money to preserve that old building?
5. Đề thi IELTS Writing 4/5/2019
- Task 1: Bar chart: The number of cars per thousand people in 2005,2009,2010 in 5 European countries, compared with the European average.
- Task 2: Today children spend a lot of time playing computer games and little time doing sport. Why? Is it positive or negative development?
6. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 9/5/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Work/study, Social networking sites, Silence.
- Task 2: Describe a time you received a call from someone you do not know in a public place.
- Task 3: Mobile phone: Do you think it is common with Vietnamese people when using their phone on public transport like bus?, What are the disadvantages of using phone near your ears? And what are the solutions for those?
7. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 10/5/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Hometown, Social network.
- Task 2: Describe a time when invited family or friends to have dinner at home or restaurants
- Task 3: Do you often go to restaurants? Benefits of going to restaurants? What is the disadvantage of eating a restaurant? Compare daily food with holiday food? Why are people making food on the occasion more special than daily food?
8. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 23/5/2019
- Task 1: Topic: House, Apartment, Book.
- Task 2: Miêu tả một người hay giúp đỡ người khác
- Task 3: Do you help others ?; Caregivers (Nurse, teacher) should there be any qualities? Do children help others? Compared to the past, now people seem to help each other more or less?
9. Đề thi IELTS Writing 23/5/2019
- Task 1: Bar chart
- Task 2: In many cities, there is little control on the design and construction of new houses. Some people think that people can choose to build houses in their own styles instead of building them with the same as the old house style in local areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
10. Đề thi IELTS Speaking 1/6/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Work and Study, Patient, Handwriting.
- Task 2: Success of a friend.
- Task 3: Follow up questions related to success.
11. Đề IELTS Writing 1/6/2019
- Task 1: Table
- Task 2: Increasing number of developing countries are currently expanding tourist industry. Why is the case? Is it positive development?
12. Đề IELTS Speaking 1/6/2019
- Task 1: Topic: Your area; Tea and coffee; Public holiday.
- Task 2: Describe an intelligent person that you know
- Task 3: What to do to improve your child’s learning ?; The role of parents and teachers in that matter; Children should learn from parents or teachers ?; The qualities that good teachers should have.
Chúc các bạn học tốt.